Rabin consistently comes in the gym with a great attitude! He is a joy to coach and is always up for scaling as needed. Rabin thank you for being awesome and continually making the gym a better place with your presence! Humble – Hungry – Happy
1.TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF.
I’m 31 years old, I love to workout at CrossFit Hippo. I love gaming and spending time with my family. I’m the oldest of 5 brothers and sisters. I love animals specifically dogs. Last, I love to party.
2. WHAT IS ONE THING WE MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU OR BE SURPRISED TO FIND OUT?
3. WHAT MADE YOU START CROSSFIT?
I wanted to try something new, challenging and exciting. CrossFit is the best thing that ever happened to me.
4. WHAT DO YOU ENJOY MOST ABOUT CROSSFIT?
I enjoy the energetic environment that everyone creates. The motivation and knowledge that coaches provide is awesome.
6. WHAT IS YOUR PROUDEST CROSSFIT MOMENT?
My first hand stand push up!
7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVEMENT/LIFT? LEAST FAVORITE?
Deadlifts and least favorite are Snatches
8. WHAT ARE YOUR CROSSFIT GOALS? HOW CLOSE ARE YOU TO REACHING THEM?
Goals to do muscle ups and hand stand walks. I’m somewhat close to doing a muscle up, but hand stand walks will take a bit longer.
9. WHAT IMPACT HAS CROSSFIT HIPPO HAD ON YOUR LIFE IN AND OUT OF THE GYM?
I feel more energetic and I have more knowledge with respect to caring for my body.
10. WHAT MAKES CROSSFIT DIFFERENT FROM OTHER FITNESS PROGRAMS THAT YOU’VE TRIED IN THE PAST?
Every day I walk in, it’s a party with weights, bars, pre-workout and my friends!
11. IF YOU COULD CREATE A WOD, WHAT WOULD IT LOOK LIKE?
Hand Stand Push Ups, Jump Rope and Box Jumps!
12. WHEN YOU’RE NOT AT CROSSFIT, WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO?
Gaming and hanging out with my friends.